Thursday, October 14, 2010

A Resolution on my Thirtieth Birthday

I turned thirty years old today. I am now healthy, and have a place to work. I have novels which I want to read. (I am now fascinated by "1984" by George Orwell, and wish to finish reading it within this October.)  I have many haves. I feel good now, and today is my thirtieth birthday.

No one is able to forecast one's future life and career; neither scientist, business executives, nor engineers. All we can do is to live our life & perform our role imposed by our society as best we can. As a result, so-called fortune or success will turn up. Compromises and laziness will create no satisfaction. I wish to conduct my best performance during my 30's. This is my resolution made on my thirtieth birthday.

Yes, no one knows his/her own future, but I think that if I keep doing the following things during my 30's, I will enter my 40's with great pleasure.
- To keep recording my life in a blog/diary,
- Commuting to my office by walking from my home,
- Reading/watching/listening good novels/movies/music,
- Socializing with nice people.

No comments:

Post a Comment