Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A Promise

When I was a student, I had a girlfrined. Like other couples, we left each other. Before the separation, we made a promise. We promised to do our best performance individually in the future. We believed that if we continued to do our best, then the records of our future performances would be uploaded on the Internet. We said that we could find each other's record if it was necessary.

Some years have passed since then. When I search my name through Google now, I can find my past records. Most of them are my professional activities on environmental consulting services. Until now, I have not broken the promise.

Even though I have not been conscious of the promise most of the time, the promise may constantly encourage me to sustain my motivation in the background of my mind. I made a good promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment