Thursday, August 4, 2011

Business Trip to Thailand

I am now in Bangkok, Thailand. I am here for my business purpose. One of the missions of this trip is related to waste management in Thailand.

Thailand is a good place to stay. Food is good even though it is a little bit hot and oily. Air pollution here in Bangkok is not severer than in Hanoi or Mumbai. Waste is not scattered on streets. Stray dogs are here and there, but they do not come close to me.

What impressed me here was that poor people was poor, and rich was rich. I feel that there are a huge discrepancy between people who have and people who do not have. Taxi drivers or clerks at restaurant or shopping markets seems really poor, on the other hand, business people working at offices seems smart and intelligent.

I will visit Thailand probably 3 to 4 times within the next half year to accomplish my business mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment