Monday, January 31, 2011

Cold Night

Today was cold. It was probably the coldest day this winter. Since my home is made from wood and soil, and many decades have passes since this house was built, it is very cold even when I am inside my home. I am typing this document in front of my PC in a room, and I am not currently using a heating system in this room. So, my fingers are getting cold.

I could use the air-conditioner system now if I wish to. However, I do not like to use it now because sometimes I feel very comfortable when I am in a very cold room. My home is away from the traffic on the streets, so the tranquility is prevailing. I would like to keep this silence rather than listen to the noise of the air-conditioner. I  have wrapped myself in a blanket and warm clothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment